Monogramming Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all information submitted to Merchant 1948 is correct.
- Merchant 1948 will not be held responsible if the customer provides incorrect or unclear information as to the details of their monogrammed product.
- Please note that as all our monogramming is done by hand, every item is unique and there may be slight variations.
- Only uppercase letters are available for online orders.
- For monogramming orders placed with sneakers, letters chosen will be added to both shoes.
- Over time, the monogram may fade with wear.
- We cannot offer exchanges, refunds or gift cards on any personalised item, unless the product itself is faulty.
- Returns will only be accepted for faulty products where a proof of purchase is provided. Monogramming is available at selected Merchant 1948 stores on selected products only.
Care instructions: Please keep your monogrammed product away from harsh surfaces that may scratch or damage the product’s exterior. Leather protector and conditioner must not be used to clean you monogrammed product.
By completing your online purchase you agree to the above terms and conditions.