Social Media Competitions
Merchant Christmas Advent Calendar - Long Form Instagram Competition T&Cs
1. Merchant 1948 of 16 – 18 Eden Street, Newmarket, Auckland is the promoter of this competition.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand and Australian residents only.
3. Conditions of Entry: At least one comment must be made on the Merchant 1948 Instagram post stipulated in the competition copy, for entry into this competition.
4. Merchant 1948, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. Merchant 1948 reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Competition commences on Friday 7th December 2018 and closes midnight Friday 7th December 2018 at 11.59pm (NZ Time) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. One winner in total will be randomly selected by Merchant 1948. Attempts will be made to notify the winners through Instagram or by using email or phone on Monday 10th December 2018. If Merchant 1948, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to Saturday 8th December at 5pm, then the prize is forfeited, and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. The winner will win 1 x Gift Edit item from 2018 Merchant 1948 Christmas Gift Edit.
8. Please note the prize is non-transferable and cannot be forfeited for cash. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the winner is, for whatever reason, unable to accept the prize, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the winner's control or otherwise, then the winner will forfeit the prize.
9. Merchant 1948 assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. Merchant 1948 assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. Merchant 1948 collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for Merchant 1948 to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.